Friday, January 06, 2006

Holy Walk

Jeans from Old Navy. They're great. They fit well, they're relatively inexpensive and they're almost long enough to cover my chopstick legs. However, the pockets inevitably get holes in them. It's as if they're lined with tissue paper. I tell myself I will sew the holes shut, but you know as well as I do, it may take years to organize that sort of action, so I'm trying to come up with a way for the holes to be useful. Please share your ideas for the good use of holes in pockets.

The two things that occur to me are:

1. A PROVIDER FOR THE HOMELESS. ( I've probably done this inadvertantly for years) Every time you buy a coffee or anything in a store and are given change, you stick it in your pocket and walk around the block.


2. BECOME A STRUTTING JOHNNY SOMETHING SEED: Go for hikes in areas with fertile soil when you're hungry . Eat food with pits or seeds. (olives, nectarines, avacados, oranges) Put the waste in your pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home