Wednesday, January 18, 2006

miscalculation

I suddenly found myself depressed because it appeared I had lost my loyal or random reader base. It appeared I had no audience. I've been moping all day, checking back in with the statistics on how many people visit. Yesterday it appeared there were only four visitors down from about 20 the day before. And today it was zero. I got about 15 emails but no visits to the blahg. I tried to change templates yesterday and decided to stick with the one I had. Changing the template got rid of my stat counter and it took two days of moping to notice. I'm already in a chipper mood, because within 2 minutes of getting the counter back on, I already had a visitor. Hey all you readers out there (all four of ya) You matter.

Another thing that brightened my day. A friend told me her kids favorite saying now is "Dis is da hobo sayin hello to da mojo"

1 Comments:

Blogger Hobo Wilson said...

all for you, my friend.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home