Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Incognito a Go Go


I'm no longer Incognito. A new student suggested that I'm really lagging and need to make another post on the blog. I thought for sure that I had done enough to keep students (other than the bohemian crazy types that could make sense of my ranting from prior experience) from discovering my secret identity as a blogger, and all around slacker. The gig is up. I asked how the blog was discovered. The student said with a google search. I can't for the life of me figure out how that happened. I tried typing in all sorts of nonsense to get a link to the blog. Anyhow, I think the student is right. It is high time to post. Spring Break is here, and I plan on posting like a rabbit in heat, so for those few of you that check in regardless of my neglect, I'm back.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A search for "Industrial Garage Band" in Google gets (on the 2nd page of results, so within the first 20) a reference to this page.

WeCouldBeHeroes
Industrial Garage Band. An installation view of the last work. ... Industrial Garage Band Holy Walk Art History Stint exercising freedom Puppet to Cervantes ...
www.hobowilson.blogspot.com/ - 125k - Cached - Similar pages

8:05 PM  
Blogger Hobo Wilson said...

Ishuku, I'm officially accepting you into the bohemian crazy types. read with freedom.

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HoooRaay for your return!!! - I'm lichen this image!!!!
(insert laugh). But in order to be lichenous you have to remain motionless for some time -- That's not you.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched a slug crawl across a straight razor.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home