Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ultrasound


I've been listening to the Tapes 'N Tapes album The Loon incessently, and appropriately imposing it on the students in class. (What are teachers made for but to impose)(You will appreciate me one day)(once the brain washing finally works)

Other vibrations that have recently found their way to my eerie canals:

1.Arab on Radar's Biggest Little Prick in the Union and Don't Call Him a Retard
2.Ariel Pink's Immune to Emotion and Credit (I associate the latter with Pac Man)
3.The Animals' CC Rider and Tobacco Road
4. The Joggers' We've been Talked Down to
5. Larry David interview Podcast
6. The Kinks' Victoria

I recently made an amazing or terrible mix, depending on your persuasion in the universe, with sound quotes from Star Wars. it is as follows:

Get it On 4:27 T-rex
Darth Vader - It Is Pointless To Resist
My Best Friend's Girl 3:43 The Cars
Victoria 3:40 The Kinks
Mirror In The Bathroom 3:09 The English Beat
Low Rider by WAR
Cherry, Cherry 2:43 Neil Diamond
Bust a move - 2:04 Young MC
Get Up Offa That Thing 4:09 James Brown
Pump It Up 3:13 Elvis Costello
Nothing In This World The Kinks
Star Wars - If you only knew the power of the dark side
ACDC - TNT 3:34
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker 2:48 Ramones
Yoda 0:08
Me And My Monkey 2:23 Beatles
Blister in the Sun 2:24 Violent Femmes
Stuck In The Middle With You 2:45 Steeler's Wheel

The best part is that the bit rate is not consistent so when darth vader comes in and says IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE, it is three times as loud, and it's a great transition to ACDC. Jame's Brown screaming is pretty hot as well. (I think I have to pay Paris Hilton for the use of that adjective)

1 Comments:

Blogger Hobo Wilson said...

Thanks,

cool site. Spring Break. yes. Look for me in the new MONGOLOIDS GONE WILD video.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home