Saturday, June 10, 2006

Anniversary

At this time last year I had a residency at the Vermont Studio Center. Here is some footage. The motto there seemed to be "Work Hard, Party Hard, but if you can only do one, make it the latter."





I've forgotten the name of the girl from Scotland that provides the commentary, but it is just as entertaining as the footage.



Abe is the musician on the right, and the sole Yankee fan in Vermont.



I apoligize for the lame audio. I had some pretty good bruises on my arm from multiple jumps.

(I actually worked hard in Vermont, but video footage of painting is a little less exciting) (which reminds me, there was an older lady there that made an unedited video of herself painting with a really bad Jazz (upbeat kenny G) soundtrack. By unedited, I mean an hour and a half of close ups of a brush smearing paint on canvas. I'd consider Abu Ghraib over experiencing that again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home