Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Braggin' rights



Put up my artsite and within two days made a sale. God Dam this internet thing works. Sold two paintings today. Made $5,150. 5150 is the California Police designation for a mentally disturbed person or for you laymen (and laywomen), a really bad Van Halen Album. I see it as a sign from God (whoever she is) to continue the general nature of my paintings, and just when I was going to opt for bambi pictures. (Ann Craven already beat me to the punch there)

What this sale of paintings translates into is a trip to France, and 5 phone calls worth of bragging rights. (4 of which I've already used up) Whose your Daddy?


ps laywomen- is that who greets you when you get off the plane arrival to Hawaii?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratz from pongratz

3:50 PM  
Blogger Hobo Wilson said...

thanks buddy.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home