Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Goin Postal and Gettin Your Groove On


It doesn’t seem enough that I speak of nonsense that passes through my life, I also want you to hear the sounds that guide that nonsense. Music I work and play to this Summer is forging itself an identity that will always be associated with this Summer and the work and play done here. For a free mix, type in your address here and a mix will be on its pretty little way to your aural habitats. (No ginzu knives come with this offer)

Latest Ear Occupants are:

See No Evil, by Television
Is this Love, by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Dani California, by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Check it Out, by Super Furry Animals
Victoria, by the Kinks
Weird Divide, by The Shins
E.M.P.T.Y., by The Clientele
Satellite, by TV on the Radio
Honeycomb, by Jimmie Rodgers
Elevate myself, by Grandaddy
Blank Generation &
I’m your Man, by Richard Hell and the Voidoids
I lost my Dog, The Fiery Furnaces
Little Green Bag, by George Baker
Dusty, by Kings of Leon
Winnebago Warrior, by the Dead Kennedys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home