Saturday, November 01, 2008

Broham Mix



Mix for my brother. Dyen Razhdenya! (belated)



1. The Iliad - Tapes 'n Tapes
2. Let's Call It Off- Peter Bjorn And John
3. The Science Fiction- Hefner
4. Chinese children- Devendra Banhart
5. Off the Record- My Morning Jacket
6. E.M.P.T.Y.-The Clientele
7. Making Plans for Nigel-Nouvelle Vague
8. Free Radicals- The Flaming Lips
9. Rock My Soul- Frank Black
10. Kannst Du Pfeifen, Johanna (Can You Whistle, Johanna?)- The Comedian Harmonists
11. I Will Follow You Into The Dark- Death Cab For Cutie
12. I'm Your Man- Richard Hell And The Voidoids
13. Losing Touch With My Mind- Spacemen 3
14. if love is the drug then i want to od - Brian Jonestown Massacre
15. The King of Carrot Flowers, Pt. 1 - Neutral Milk Hotel
16. Little House Of Savages- The Walkmen
17. Young folks (featuring Victoria Bergsman)- Peter Bjorn and John
18. J.B. Lenoir - Down in Mississ- J.B. Lenoir
19. Long Haired Child - Devendra Banhart
20. Don't You Evah - Spoon
21. Satan Said Dance - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
22. Casimir Pulaski Day- Sufjan Stevens
23. Strange Bird - Bobby Bare Jr.
24. Wochenend Und Sonnenschein (Happy Days Are Here Again) - The Comedian Harmonists
25. His Eye is on the Sparrow- Soul Stirrers

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger PONZI said...

I am actually listening to we could be heroes right fin nowq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink - bookmark this site? Regards, Reader.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home